24/04/2016

TEAM Speaking Activity: FINISH THE SENTENCE

Hi there!

Sentences may have many different endings, according to each person's situation.


You can be creative and make your own sentences....


Let´s play !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example:
  • My car ...
    • My car broke down two months ago while I was coming home from work.
    • My car cost a lot but I don't like it anymore.
Now you try it.
  • My best friend ...
  • Last night ...
  • I have never ...
  • The third world ...
  • Politicians ...
  • Parents ...
  • I once dreamt that ...
  • Christmas ...
  • I get really angry when ...
  • Some people ...
  • Going on holiday ...
  • Having my hair cut ...
  • Making my bed ...
  • Talking to a drunk ...
  • Hippies ...
  • A millionaire ...
  • When it rains, I ...
  • Vegetarians ...

No comments:

Post a Comment